|Diablatomica - Neu.ang [nt007] - Estevan Carlos|
Debut release from Diablatomica, featuring two exclusive tracks (Neu.ang & Angelic) plus a bunch of remixes from the usual suspects (Tracing Limelite, Ambia Dextrus, Darck, Laser Gyrl...) This release is very lo-fi at times, strange & complex throughout.
Keywords: IDM; Lo-Fi
|A_dontigny D_turgeon K_wong - Matin du Nevada [nt052] - A_dontigny D_turgeon K_wong|
An impromptu improv session between A_dontigny (turntable), David Turgeon (computer processing) & Kaia Wong (Korg keyboard).
Keywords: Improv; Microsound; Lo-Fi
|L'île de béton - Couche de matériau insectoïde [nt029] - L'île de béton|
L'île de béton is the duo of David Turgeon (Camp, Period Three) & A_dontigny (Napalm Jazz, Morceaux_de_machines), alternately playing a Casio keyboard & an old turntable. As is to be expected, this improvised meeting, captured on tape on one drunken day is as hectic as can be. Not to be compared with anything the two protagonists have done elsewhere.
Keywords: Lo-Fi; Improv
|My Amazing Robot - Robot Porn: the best of My Amazing Robot, 1983-2000 [nt060] - My Amazing Robot|
Career-spanning anthology release from the riotous lower-than-lo-fi collective that pretends to perform "ska", My Amazing Robot. Almost every show they've been evicted from is included! Musically offensive is one way to put it, hilarious is another. * For full artwork and information please visit the official album page on notype.com.
Keywords: Lo-Fi; Humour
|Asyncdrone - Bedroom Videofeed [nt6007] - Asyncdrone|
Debut 8-track EP from the duo of David Turgeon (Period Three, Camp) & Kaia Wong (Anaesthesia). Asyncdrone is the meeting of obscure rock & nebulous production methods, all rolled into one big messy file.
Keywords: No Wave; Lo-Fi
|Period Three - Moving Systems [nt6001] - David Turgeon|
Debut solo album from Period Three, guaranteed 95% Rebirth 1.0! The remaining 5% are vocals recorded through a cheap Radio Shack microphone... On the course of these 8 tracks, the listener goes from minimalist epics to atmospheric bleepitude.
Keywords: Lo-Fi; IDM
|Asyncdrone - We Who Are Distant [nt9003] - Asyncdrone|
The full-length recording from Asyncdrone, featuring the core duo of Kaia Wong & David Turgeon, augmented of Dave Negley (guitar) & Sue Kim (flute) in selected tracks. This no-fi adventure alternates between lush, grainy pieces & feedback-heavy noise punk bling.
Keywords: Lo-Fi; Post-Rock; No Wave
Downloads: 4,154 (2 reviews)